Let us introduce you to the newest member of out olive oil family – and the oldest at the same time. Brist Extra Virgin Olive Oil Exclusive Selection is the culmination of many years hard work in perfecting our methodology to bring you the most exceptional of olive oils.
The Exclusive Selection is a limited edition olive oil, hand picked and then hand selected from olive trees a minimum of 100 years old. Brist is passionate about one thing above all – quality. Choosing just a handful of the the finest trees in an exceptional location for sunlight, rain and soil conditions, we hand pick early when the olives are full of energy and summer goodness. Following this, we then hand select (one by one) the very best of these olives to go forward as our choice as the very best nature has to offer.
Our milling process is second to none, cold milled – centrifuge and then the oil is permitted to rest before the filtering process. We simply don’t know where you could get your hands on a better olive oil. Every stage of the process is of the highest standard and for the below reasons, we know you won’t find better.
- Istria has perfect growing latitude
- South Istria has a 2000 year tradition in growing oil
- Considered the best region by the Romans
- Exceptional soil, clean rain and salt laden winds
- Selected trees all over 100 years old
- Selected trees in optimal growing local
- Hand picked
- Hand selected
- To milling in under an hour
- Cold milled
- Centrifuge spun
- Stored in non oxidation vats
- Gently filtered
- Allowed to settle before bottling
- Bottled with special valve caps to prevent oxidation
- Vegetarian friendly
- Braille labelling for the blind
- Pure Vodnjan Buža (varietal)
The Exclusive Selection is a limited edition and is available from the Brist Olive Oil Shop in Vodnjan (Trgovačka 40, Vodnjan 52215) or by ordering directly.
We look forward to sharing this very special and unique gift with you.
Don’t just take our word for it.